Tuesday, September 26, 2006

My husband scared me last night. He was standing at our bedroom door when he froze, staring downstairs. I asked him what he could see and he signaled me to be quiet. He then went downstairs to look out the window. He told me that he had heard someone trying to open our front door. Oooooooo, Spooky.... So I prayed and prayed that we would be protected and safe... and we were. I would like to talk to our neighbor, the detective. Just because.

B is in this stage of saying the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over. I do not know where he gets it from, from , from, from, from....

Ana and I are still walking in the mornings. It has been chilly but realitivly nice this week. I think of Janett and Georgette braving any type of weather and extreme darkness, not to mention lack of sleep. What brave souls!

I feel like I should just mention that I love my kids and I think they are cuties. R, my little scientist, is at the moment amazed by a PEZ dispenser. L is distraught because she has hit her head twice on the computer desk. She, of course, is howling. Oh wait, she is done now... she found a coupon treasure to bring me. S and B are up brushing their teeth... I just heard B say, "That's mine Sarah, its for boys."

Then a shout, "NO BOYS!" From S of course.

Well, we are actually going to try an outing. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

ticee said...

ok, that is just spooky!!! I don't like people breaking into your house. I think you need to talk to your detective neighbor!

ticee said...

ok, I finally did it. I took the plunge, and blogged.
http://ticeedahn.blogspot.com/