Saturday, September 23, 2006

It has been a rough week. We have been trapped indoors everyday. The kids haven't gone out to play because it has been cold and rainy. I haven't had the guts to go out because of some bad experiences a week ago. S can throw some very humiliating fits in public when she is tired. We didn't even go to the Treehouse. I really need to get on the ball. Maybe going to the meeting tonight will spark a little something and get me going. I could certainly use a blast of the Spirit.

When S is with me, she must wear underwear. She has done very well with minimal accidents. When E is home he gets S to wear a diaper. So, all of the child psychologists out there who are dying to tell me that if I want her potty trained we can't change back and forth... I have decided that I might as well not fight with my husbando. She is only two and I feel certain she will be potty trained someday. So, whatever.... I do get tired of arguing. It just doesn't seem worth it.

B, all of the sudden, loves Pokemon, which annoys me greatly. He sings some sort of Pokemon song, throws pretend balls around that open, talks to Picachu and who knows who else. It is all very disturbing to me. Can't he just like Dora and Diego forever? B also loves Power Rangers... weird.

S is still a Princess freak... enough said.

R and L love dogs. They fight over a puppy book Susan gave us. They also love cats and both have their unique but precious way of saying "Meow". Love it!

Ciao

1 comment:

ticee said...

oooh, I'd love to hear your girls say Meow. Maybe next time I call, I can talk to them! LOL!!