Saturday, August 21, 2010

The twins had their first soccer practice this morning at 9 a.m. I am really working on getting everyone out of the house without me having a conniption each time. Hasn't happened yet. So, we were late and still trying to find socks and shoes and E calls to ask where the field is. I tried to politely mention how busy I was trying to get out of the house, for Pete's sake!

We met R & L's coach, such a nice guy. I think they are going to have a blast. You know what just occurred to me, maybe Heavenly Father sent R down with L so she always has someone to be on her team, someone to walk into school with etc. I never know how clinging L is going to be, but she did really well today, and I know it helps so much to have R there with her.

I am freaking out a little because there are four different soccer fields! E will always be with B because he is his coach, so I am praying that S and R&L never have any games at the same time scheduled for different fields. Oh, goodness. The madness starts next Saturday.

E has taken R & L to buy their football boots (cleats). B went to a soccer camp this summer and his coach was from Scotland. He made little jokes about our soccer terminology here in the states, like you don't kick the ball with your socks (soccer), you kick it with your foot (football). Every since B really enjoys using the terminology of Europe just for fun.

The Bishop called and said he had a really nice visit with E last night... and that he would still like me to be in the Primary. I feel better about it, so I said okay. It will force me to go to church every week :) and I will be with the kids the whole time. L already had issues going into Primary every week, so at least I will be in there in case things get worse. Can you even imagine L crying more and being more clingy? Hard to believe... but....

Now to work with me. I must get everything ready before school starts on Monday!

1 comment:

Janett said...

At least he is coaching his team. That is great! I wish you well on the games. You can do it. At least you don't have to go to three games at one time.