Saturday, August 21, 2010

So, I finally hung a variety of things on the wall today. We had a tree and tree house picture made with all of our hand prints and I hung the crocheted "Castellon" that Janett made us. I also hung some framed pressed wildflowers that I have had since I taught on the rez! Everything looks really nice.

E took down the two extra satellites we had hanging on our house. Nice. Then all the kids went to play at a neighbors so we talked for a minute. He acts like everything is normal when he talks to any one (like our neighbor). I asked him if he was embarrassed and didn't want them to know or if he was just going to leave it to me to tell everyone. He pulled the "why does everyone need to know our personal business" card again. So, I guess I will have to tell everyone. Annoying.

Before he left he said he'd see us tomorrow. I said, "Uh, why?" He answered, "Church." I just shook my head. He said, "Okay, if you don't want me to come to church with you than that is fine." So he said he would see us next Wednesday for sure for B's soccer practice.

I told him about the website that explains how to do divorce in Utah. We have to take two classes in order to file for divorce, so we are going to have to schedule that. He said he would look at the site.

After he had left I changed the garage door signal, so in theory his car shouldn't open it any more. Last night I mentioned to Steve that I didn't know how and he found me an answer on yahoo.answers.com. Thanks Steve. I hate to think how he will feel when he tries to open the garage door. I feel sad, but this was his choice. I don't know...

1 comment:

down in the valley said...

Julie,
On the LDS website, there are videos that they have put on youtube. I just watched the one about forgiveness... While you are in a different situation and don't have much to look forward to 'one day' maybe it can still help. When Nathan's first wife left, I called the UVSC Psychology Prof. and asked if he would talk to Nathan. That helped him a lot! The one thing that I remember Nathan saying Dr. John told him was that although the church teaches that we should forgive, he gave Nathan permission to be angry and hate her for what she had done (or something like that). That helped him work through things differently and move on. Good luck with it all.
Love, Jeanette