Friday, August 20, 2010

Elder's Quorum Grill-a-thon was fabuloso last night. We were one of the stops with street tacos, delicioso as well. Awkward when E showed up. He chatted away with everyone like nothing is any different. It is so weird. He still drives away at night and leaves me to put the kids to bed etc.

He agreed to go and talk to the Bishop tonight. I didn't ask how it went or what was said. He was pretty feisty this morning. He came by to take the kids to school, then I gave him a ride to get the tires put on his car. I asked if wanted to start the process for a divorce and he snapped at me, "If I am not living with you it is because I don't want to be with you anymore." So, that's a yes, right?

After school I had to run down to SL for back to school night. I just took the kids with me. When we were on our way home he called and wondered where we were, if we had gone just for fun, when we would be back... He was at the house when we got home. He said he was going to get some stuff out of the garage. Then he took the van and washed it and vacuumed it inside. Very kind... but why? Then some friends came over so he stayed to chat with them. They invited us to go on a double date with them and he was like, "Okay, give us a call." When they left I asked why he didn't just tell people, was he just going to leave it all to me to have to tell everyone? He said, "Why does everyone have to know our private lives?"

I have seen him more this week than I have the last couple of months. He had gotten in the habit of just going up the room and staying there when he got home from work. I do not get him.

Part of me wants to change the locks and set all of his stuff outside. The other part would like to keep things civil just in case he shapes up. What to do, what to do...?!

No comments: