Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Fun times. We sold my little teeny sister's car. All we are waiting for is the money. $$ A guy from our old ward is buying it for his daughter. They had to come look at it four different times over the course of two weeks, but they have decided to take it.

Last night E got home (I love using one letter for names, it makes me feel very Victorian). He changed a few diapers then fixed the lawn mower that I broke last week. A tire just fell off, probably from the vibrations. I am always very well shaken after mowing the lawn. Like on a Tom and Jerry cartoon when Tom runs into something.

Then E helped me fix dinner and right when he was ready to take his first bite, his brother showed up wanting him to look at a car. While he was doing that, the guy showed up who wants to buy the car and blah, blah, blah. Before he left the neighbor came over to ask him if he could fix his daughter's car (that he already fixed one thing last week). E was coming in to tell me when I had already started FHE, so he sat down with us for about 15 min. Then he went to fix the neighbor's car. He got home around 9:30 and could finally eat. Poor guy would like to move away and get a new job cooking french fries at McDonalds. His words, not mine.

Sarah has a sudden fatuation with the Disney Princesses. She calls them "bonus." I think she means princess. Any time she sees one she asks me her name. It is shocking to find out how many times they pop out of no where. It is actually starting to scare me a little. Ooooooo, Cinderella, Oooooo Little Mermaid, Woooooooooo, Belle. Watch out!

Love to all,
Snow Whi..... I mean Julie

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I'm glad you reminded me, our car has been running a little rough. Could you send E over?

ticee said...

your poor dh! There are plenty of fast food places where he could cook french fries down here!!