Monday, July 31, 2006

My friend Alicia sent me a link to their blog and it was so fun, I thought I might give it a try. This should be a fun way to let everyone have a glimpse into our crazy life.

The Sabbath is always a big day in our home. We were, of course, late for church. The President said that 40 people were there when they started church and 125 people were there when they counted about half way through. Something wrong with this picture?

I get to sing in the choir for a huge Hispanic Celebration in the Conference Center in October. Last night was the first practice and I drove down to SL with four other ladies in the van. We were gone for four hours! It was the first time without kids for at least a couple of months. I think this choir thing is going to be my salvation. Yes, all of the songs are in Spanish.

While gone, S slammed the door on L's tiny little finger. E said she cried and cried and cried and cried. They were all asleep by the time I came home. : )

I am getting excited for a sister's day!! Nothing like getting together once a year. Some day we will all be able to get together whenever we want.

What to watch for in the future on this blog. Comments children say that only their mother's think are so adorable. Crazy branch stories like my friend S calling church headquarters to offer our services as dancers.
Tender learning moments that may bring tears to your eyes. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Julie what a geat idea. I love reading it. Have a great day. Love ya. Susan

Alicia said...

I am very excited about your blog!

When will you and the other dancers be performing?

Alicia