Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Crush

I just picked up B from school. As I walked in Mikaela said, "Guess what Brigham's mom. Brigham has a crush on me."

My response was, "Does he even know what crush means?" When she nodded I asked, "Who taught him? Did you teach him what a crush is?" She just giggled.

When I later asked B if he liked Mikaela he said yes with his eyes all aglow. What the? His friend told him he should kiss her. That is going a too far. I have extracted from him a promise that he will never kiss girls, "except for you mom." Much better.

3 comments:

wild murdocks said...

My, my, you've had a busy week, and a busy life! I'm glad it all went well though.

I use Adobe photodeluxe (to touch up and crop photo's) and Adobe Premier Elements for video making. They are both easy to use. Look around on the internet and you'll find a good price.

xoxo

Ana said...

Hey Brigham's mom! That is one cheeky little girl! I'm sorry about your Grandpa but I'm so glad you got to see your family. The snow sounds horrible. I'll try to call today! Te quiero!

Julie Castellon said...

Just a follow up, we went to Parent Teacher Conference and B's teacher told us that Mikaela has told him of B's love for her. That girl is dangerous, I tell you what!