Saturday, February 23, 2008

Happy Birthday E



How do I love thee? Let me count the ways....

He met the requirements on my list I made in YW for the kind of husband I wanted: honors his priesthood, a hard worker, honest, great father, returned missionary, ...

He loved me fat. Someday when I am super fit and thin I will still be just as grateful that he loved me when I was fat. He can see my good hidden behind all of the craziness.

He is so handsome. You should see him with his "long hair." It is really long but you can't tell because it is so curly and delicious. And I always was more partial to brown men.

He is so mellow and easy going.

He dedicates his life, his entire being to his family.

He's a great mechanic and keeps all of our vehicles clean and running smoothly.

He has been a blessing in the lives of many other people. The service he has done is note worthy.

He is funny and can make me laugh.

He has silently put up with racism and prejudice without lashing out or letting it make him bitter. That reminds me of the Savior, "y no abrio su boca," something like, " He did not open His mouth." He just keeps improving himself and working towards his goals. That is my manly man.

Happy Birthday Amor.

3 comments:

wild murdocks said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You are a manly man! And what sweet photo's--such a great father and husband. Hope you had an exciting birthday!

best wishes!

steve said...

hurray for e! i have to agree, he is a pretty swell feller! and the song is pretty cool, too! :)

Unknown said...

What a great man. You are so lucky to have found him. I am so glad you made him part of our family.