Friday, August 03, 2007

Too much information about the under clothing, yes, I agree. But when I was in so much pain... it affected my reasoning. Thankfully the shoulders are almost better and there should not be any more embarrassing confessions.

Jodi arrived safely yesterday. Wow... one week without children or husband. This is starting to be a reoccurring theme... first Ticee, then Jodi. May I please be next!

Di got here at the crack of dawn, around 6 a.m. I think. They drove through the night. I hope they will be able to get a couple of hours of sleep at least.

Tomorrow is the big extravaganza... Tyler's baptism. We are all very excited for Steve and Tyler. It should also be fun for all of us.

Wednesday my companion from the mission came up with her kids and we went to the dinosaur park. I had a really great time and my kids did too. They loved playing and running around. I let R & L run around for the first time. They are usually tied up in the stroller with absolutely no freedom. They were fun to watch, enjoying their freedom yet always making sure they were close to me. How long do you think that will last?

Christina is going to hook us up so we can go and see our mission president. I think that will be super fun. We haven't seen him for at least five years.

Oh, and I went to the gym yesterday. There must be something in the air at the gym to make people act like jerks. The people working at the gym just stared at me like I was an idiot. I had questions and I told them it was my first time there. But to no avail. There was no help available for me. They will not scare me away, little pip squeaks.

My favorite moment occurred on my self guided tour. I was wandering through the women's locker room and stumbled upon a completely naked older woman. She had apparently just finished her swim or shower or something. She just smiled at me and said hello. By the time I was on my way back out of the locker room, she had put her garments on. Funny.

I made Jodi go to WW with me last night. I think she was afraid it was like a cult or a wierd rah, rah, meeting. Our leader is great, though... and I think she was pleasantly surprised. He is funny. She also surprised me!

2 comments:

wild murdocks said...

Thanks for the clarification Susan. I'm quite daft at times.

I can't help but like the naked woman story too. Wouldn't it be delightful to be naked in the locker room and just be totally comfortable and cordial?

Unknown said...

I love the naked lady story, too. Imagine, not jumping and covering, just being polite. I am going to have to question Jodi about WW. I was sure it was a cult.

Tyler's baptism was fabulous. I love getting together with my family. We really should do it more often. Hey, how about a reunion:)