Tuesday, July 31, 2007

So... I haven't made it to the gym yet. I am going to just have to suck it up and pay for the nursery there... at least the first time when I have no idea how much it costs. And everyone acting like it is normal to belong to a gym... Slade girls don't belong in a gym, we should be hiking or something. I am struggling with the idea of all.

My shoulders are still killing me. I went without a bra yesterday so I didn't leave the house. Today I must go out and brave the pain. I am going to get all of my moles checked towards the end of August. I always wonder what I'd do with skin cancer... get it cut out/off. That's what I'd do. Use sun screen, how about that....

I have enjoyed so much reading the letters from Brandon and Kaber. Wow! Last night I was trying to tell E about the letter Kaber wrote about the joys of sharing the gospel. I just had to talk through the tears because we both remember that joy. Teaching someone who is so excited to hear about the great plan of happiness. They recognize the truthfulness of it all. Love it! What good nephews my sisters have raised.

Well, must get the kids dressed to go to the library.

Love to all!

2 comments:

wild murdocks said...

I missed why your shoulder's are killing you? But am happy that you are wondering around braless.

The pictures of the kids were sooo cute. I wished I could have seen them bigger.

How dreamy to go to the gym! I hope you get a leotard to exercise in, and some fuzzy wrist bands for sweat-wipeage.

kissy

Unknown said...

It was the sunburn. The braless thing I think was a little too much information. As for the gym. How fun. I am excited for you. The Orderville gym doesn't charge for membership though. It also doesn't exist so that maybe why. I cant wait to see you. Love ya.