Friday, September 03, 2010

Today is a bad day. Feeling feisty and annoyed ... and sad and sorry for myself. I would rather not have days like this... I would rather have the calm days. So, I am going to pull it together, stop thinking too much and just live.

First, a couple of sad things. B said he has a new friend at school and he told him something that might help him. B showed me a rubber band on his wrist and said that his friend wears a rubber band and when ever he thinks about his parents divorce he pull the rubber band back and flips his wrist, hard. What?! We had a little discussion about not hurting yourself. Hitting yourself is just as bad as hitting someone else. You need to respect and love yourself blah, blah, blah.

This morning I talked to E and he said some crazy things about the church. He is really wandering in the midst of darkness, he is so confused and lost. It really broke my heart. I just say BEWARE. This can honestly happen to anyone. You just lose little by little and all of a sudden you are in complete darkness. And the problem is, you can't even tell that you are in darkness. :(

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry you had a bad day. I know visiting with your sister will brighten you right up. We are such good Slade girls.