Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Today is Great!
Today is already shaping up to be a great day. I went walking in the morning, we walk three miles. I have already vaccumed and washed dishes and I made eggs for breakfast. Something about cooking breadfast makes me feel like a better mom than just giving them cereal.
The cats are all bathed and clean and the girls might go to sleep. Yipee!
I changed my blog to accept anonymous comments and now Steve can leave comments. Hurray!
Don't forget to be good citizens and get out and vote!
Love ya!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

We just turned in our ballots!

Yum, eggs sound good.

Jodi said...

Look, it sounds like there is lots less tension than yesterday. We have "I voted" stickers.

ticee said...

Good for you, for having a great day! Here's to many more of those!