Monday, November 20, 2006

Time:
I don't have time...
I didn't catch the investigator that visited church yesterday to meet her. I didn't talk to the sister who felt her baby move for the first time.. I didn't have time to talk to the Pres. and ask where we were with callings and meetings. I didn't even find the missionaries in time to give them their list of eating sites for the week. No time I tell you.

When I say I don't have time for me, I am not referring to sitting down to eat my bon-bons (are those even a real treat any more?). I mean I don't have time to go to the bathroom. For me to escape to empty my bladder before I pee my pants, I must leave someone crying, dirty, hungry... or like last night... someone (R) sitting on someone elses head (that would be L). I'm telling you I had to run.

No time to do my hair or make-up or get dressed. Don't worry though, I do steal time from my children to do these things. At least I am not walking around naked.

I can't put my finger on what has changed this last week, but life is getting busier! The girls, all three, are the biggest mess-makers in the universe. Combined they are like a tornado. It is all I can do to follow them around taking care of toys, blankets, underwear, wipes, diapers, clothes, canned goods, pencils (a favorite of Rachel's), paper, books, sheets. You name it, they are into it.

I am so glad to have B back from Vegas, he is such a big help!

Almost time for Thankgiving... ooo-oooo Can't wait to see everyone.

TTFN (flashback!)
Ciao

3 comments:

ticee said...

I feel your pain with the mess makers! That age is just hard, with the curiosity, and the trying to be independant. Its a pain I tell you! But I can't wait until you come down!!

Alicia said...

While I wait for this baby to arrive, I keep thinking that it would be nice to store the extra time I have now for later use.

Anonymous said...

ok, so apparently i have been out of loop....when did i talk to you last? has it really been that long that i didnt know your boy went to vegas and came back? how sad! cant wait to see you this weekend!