Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Photographer

My kids are so adorable. You should have seen them Sunday, all dressed up. I found some $7 dresses on Walmart.com that are to die for. I really want to document how adorable they are, but I do not have any luck or skills in that area. I couldn't get my monsters to hold still at the same time... or to look at me. S was determined to hold up the picture she had made in Primary. R and L thought she looked cool so they held their arms out. B loves his stuffed animal so much he thinks it should be in every picture. I don't know why that tiger drives me looney. B makes little noises and tells me what the tiger says. He also rubs the tigers paws up against me. Grrrr...

Anywho, I took about thirty pictures and not one of them is great. I just want a picture of all of my monsters, in all of their glory... at the same time.

3 comments:

steve said...

ok, so i have to agree, you're kids really are quite adorable. and i have to disagree, some of those pics are just perfect! you just need to open up your definition of perfect pics a little ;) haha...if you can see all their faces, and they are sorta looking toward the camera, that there is perfection, little missy!! :)

wild murdocks said...

They are cuter than the dickins! What a deal on the dresses! They're so beautious! How fun to see pictures of them as they grow.

Unknown said...

Your pictures are beautiful. I love your kids. They are growing up so fast. I never find dresses that beautiful on sale.