Friday, April 06, 2007

Happy Easter!
We have been having some great times. : ) Brandon went into the MTC, so we got to have a family reunion of sorts. Di and Susan got tickets for general conference.... lucky ducks. Susan loves hymns more than ever now. "Oh thou fount of every blessing...."

I was so happy to have people at my house that I am afraid I was quite blind to their comfort, or rather their uncomfort. (Not a word, I know) The house was so very full with teens sleeping every where on the floor. Susan got the place of honor, sleeping on an air mattress that has a slow leak... in the kitchen. She wasn't too impressed.

I was just having a great time. : ) Thank you, thank you for staying at my house!

WW is going great. I reached my first goal of loosing ten percent. Hurray! Easter will be sure to throw a wrench into the weight loss works. Bummer. I will just have to do more exercise. I met a very nice girl at WW named Mandy. She is the one with twins. We laughed a lot yesterday, which was fun.

I'm worried about Jaren, the crazy cat. I hope he heals well and doesn't play with gunpowder and matches any more.

It is so late that I can't think anymore.
So...
The End...

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Congrats on achieving your goal. Way cool! And it's so cool that everyone came to visit you. I'm glad so many people got to be together at one time. Heappy Easter to you too.

Unknown said...

When did you write this? I swear I knew where you were on Friday April 6. It was great going to conference. It was really good to see everyone. Congrats on the WW goal. I swear I need to do it with you. Love you.

wild murdocks said...

I want to see some pictures of everyone in their Easter outfits. We drove through Montezuma Creek for spring break and I thought of you--we saw some amazing ruins (look on blog). Love ya, sorry to take up room writing to you here, but still can't e-mail you!