Saturday, April 28, 2007

To blog or not to blog... that is the question. I should be going to bed.. but a little sacrifice is necessary to do the blog thing.

A few pee/urine stories seem to be in order. Poor B... he peed (sp?) in his room today. Tyler was here and they were laughing really hard, and you know B. He is destined to never "gut laugh." I can just see him now, on a date, and panicking because someone is being funny. He will just jump up and run out of the room.

The other day S jumped out of bed (from her nap) and ran into the bathroom. Then I heard the distinct sound of liquid hitting the floor at full force. She obviously didn't make it in time. Then a few minutes passed and I imagined her cleaning up... taking off her dirty clothes... something. Then BOOM! She slipped in her pee and fell postrate on the ground. After running up to the bathroom I found her in tears, just laying there in the pee. It was soaking into her hair, her shirt.... gross. Good thing the bathtub is right next to the toilet!

R has started peeing in her diaper once then wanting to change it. She is too little to potty train, don't even think about it.

Hey... my favorite cousin Shauna Rae stopped by my home last night. I was in heaven. It feels like we talk every week... even though it has been three years since we have seen each other. When are we going to do a family reunion for Dad's family? Let's get on that.

Food order lady apparently got evicted and will be leaving the branch boundaries. A lot of guilt to be felt there... especially I feel guilty for being so relieved!

We are gearing up for our big SU trip, and I don't mean Cedar. Edge of the Cedars maybe. : ) E is going to love the Pow-Wow.... can't wait! (Sarcasm? you ask... you will never know).

Love to all!
Julie

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Poor Sarah. She is so cute and tries so hard. Thanks goodness kids are washable. That is great you saw Shauna. I have not seen her for years. Thanks for making the sacrifice to blog. I love reading it.

Jodi said...

I'm so glad you blog too. I love your stories. I do feel bad for kids and the training they go through to leave behind the diaper. Though we aren't always under control huh. Anyway, cool to see Shauna. I would love a family reunion on Dad's side. I might even fly out for something like that.

Anonymous said...

well, let's see....Ty is getting baptized in june....hmmmm....could be a good opportunity as any to have a "gathering"...just a thought. and it was nice to come visit, even if i have indirectly been responsible for at least two of brig's "accidents".....