Friday, March 27, 2009

Fluffy

We now have a rabbit, again. I should just admit to myself that I don't like having animals because 1) they stink and require mother (me) to clean up even more messes, and 2) they will eventually die... and it will probably be my fault. Too much death really gets me down.

So E apparently skipped out early on the adult meeting of Stake Conference. He said after one speaker mentioned Smith & Edwards one too many times in his talk about Emergency Preparedness, he just slipped out and went to IFA. Then he came home with a purebred French Angora rabbit. It is white with red eyes and very fluffly, hence its name. During my online research I discovered that you can harvest the wool and easily make your own yarn... so let me know if you are interested and I will send you the wool. I, myself, am not too interested in spinning yarn, not this year at least.

I am sitting here smelling it and must end to clean out the cage. I have decided to just clean it every stinking day to try and stay sane.

Did I mention I need to dust, vaccum, shower, get dressed and start getting lunch?

Oh, and I am applying for jobs for next year. I interviewed at B's school where I want to end up. I refuse to give up hope... I will keep hope alive clear into August. I am also applying at Ogden School District. Wish me luck. We need to start digging our way out of this hole we are in!

Lots or Love!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

good luck--with the job AND the rabbit! :)

Ana said...

I have a feeling in my bones that you will get that job. You ABSOLUTELY deserve it! Four kids, a husband, and a rabbit? You are a superhero!!! TQM!

steve said...

back to work, eh? you go, girl...haha!! good luck in getting the job you want! i will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you!