Thursday, October 09, 2008

On getting a job... or two.




So... I got a job. A couple of months ago I interviewed at the temple for a cleaning position that runs from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m. I thought it would be a perfect schedule for me. It turns out that I got the job but they took two months in giving it to me and getting started. I only got to work two weeks before I had to quit and take Cathy's classes at the Jr. High. She is in my ward and she just had a baby. I am going to teach her cats until January. It has been hard for me to give up the peace of cleaning the temple to go back to Jr. High... but I'll get over it I am sure.

I just thought everyone should be reminded of how our 70's temple looked with the gold spire. Now it is white and we have our very own angel Moroni. Sweet!

No comments: