Saturday, May 17, 2008

Stephenie Meyer!

Quick Highlights:


This is what I put on my T-shirt... it looked cute and Stephenie Meyer really liked it! She told me that herself and told us to get our picture taken by Emily, her cousin. Ticee's shirt said, "Fiesty for a peace-loving body snatcher, aren't you?"

We were late making the T-shirts and we had to drive to Toole to pick up my friends sister! So, we were late and missed Stephenie Meyer's 15-20 minute discussion. : ( But, right when we walked in a man came up to Ticee, who was holding Diedrick, and asked if she had gotten her book signed yet. Come to find out, those with babies got to go first!! Even before the people who had camped out the night before to be in the front rows. We all got to go with Ticee and we sneaked in Sally, some girl who's leg hurt.

We went right up and got our books signed. They had to be opened to the title page... two from the Twilight series and as many Hosts as you had. So, I bought extra Host's and got them all personalized. I was so excited! Stephenie told Ticee that her baby was cute, which he is! And she told me that she loved my shirt.

We were done so fast that we didn't know what to do with ourselves. So, we stayed a few minutes and took some pictures... Ticee got to know Stephenie's extended family, aunts and uncles... they loved Diedrick as well. What would we have done without Diedrick! If we would have waited until "our place" in line... since we came in so late we could have waited until 10 or 11 p.m.!! Good times...

4 comments:

steve said...

wow, looks like a fun time was had by all! if only i had known, i could have gotten my ummm, whatever book signed...that would have been swell! glad you enjoyed yourselves!

Julie Castellon said...

Steve, don't even try to pretend that you don't know exactly who Stephenie Meyer is... that you don't worship at her feet and wish you, yourself, were Edward. Don't act like you don't know that "The Host" just came out and you aren't waiting breathlessly for "Breaking Dawn" that you expect to arrive at your house on August 2nd since you have had it preordered for months! Come on, I know you...

steve said...

hey! how did you get into my amazon account and see my preorders?!?!?! and wait, which one is edward? was he the one that someone thought was a bear, only to find out later in the book that it was something else? or was a vampire? or something?

Em said...

I worship you! I can't believe you met her... I feel very proud of you two. Great shirts too!!!!!!!