Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Wow.... time just hasn't stopped, or even paused, to let me get caught up. We have had a month of sickness, of tears and fits, of not enough sleep... and that was just the parents. Our kids were quick to follow suit.

Ticee helped me make Valentine cards and I just sent them out yesterday. They were supposed to fill in the space left from not getting Christmas cards out. Oh, bother... But, they are out now. And... we are all very excited to have received Valentine's Day cards from out dear, sneaky, pregnant Ticee.

I am telling you, the story about her "issue" with Arby's... them not having pickles in the entire establishment. That should have tipped us all off. Pickles... freak out in public... Hmmmmm

Pregnancy... Good times...

I look out and see two little cats with fountain hair do's, and I can't believe I have two babies! TWO... we are so lucky.

You know how when you haven't talked to someone for a long time you don't have much to say... but if you talk to people everyday you have lots to say. Well, I feel like that on the blog... I'm not quite sure what to say.

So I will end with a wish that you could all watch my novela. Zorro is on Telemundo and I am loving it! I love what they wear... I love how silly Diego is, trying to be goofy, when we all know how tough he is as Zorro. It is just great and I can't wait to watch it tonight. : )

I am also glad that Jericho is back... and Lost... and I highly reccommend Friday Night Lights. Love it! Yes, I know I watch too much TV... but soon it will be summer and reruns will force me into gardening or something.

I hope Jodi is having fun!!! I have been watching the Price Is Right in her honor.

Love ya!

Julie

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!! you actually updated your blog!! and thank you for placing me so high up in your priority list ;). so you have cats now? :P....it is funny that you watch the same shows i do. i LOVE friday night lights...AND jericho!! you rock! love ya.....

steve

wild murdocks said...

Hi missy, I still can't get through on your e-mail address. Sorry you've all been sick--we've had eye infections this week--deeescusting! Let me know when your coming this way. We don't have TV, we're just doing netflix, but I do miss LOST. My sister said it was getting dumb, what do you think?

kisses

ticee said...

Well, we all know I love my tv!! And yes, I am sneeky, and I like it that way. so there.

Unknown said...

Great to hear from you again. I should have known about Ticee by the Arby pickle situation. Any you with your babies. People would alway say this to me but it is so true. They grow up so fast. I finished Kaber's mission papers tonight. We just have to do the medical and dental exams now. The appointments are for March 14. He turns 19 in one week. What happened to the time. It seems like he was just born and Julie came to visit me in the hospital with John. She told me he looked like he had been soaking in formaldehyde. Could that have been 19 years ago.

It is national NO TV week here at the Esplin household. Reading Julie's blog makes me go through withdrawals. If you ever want to find our if you are addicted to anything turn off the TV for a week. Fun time at this house to be sure.

lost relative said...

What - you need to get a hobby that you can do inside while you are watching tv! I can teach you to crochet or swedish weave!

Janett

Anonymous said...

wait a minute.....is that, like, janett, like, our sister? i didn't think you knew how to do this internet thing ;) lol.....

steve :)