Thursday, January 11, 2007

Hey.

Happy Birthday to Autumn today. Did you break up with your boyfriend yet? I spent so much time dating boys that I liked OK... but mostly I just went out with them because I didn't want to hurt their feelings. What a lot of skinny-me time I wasted.

I still find myself "sacrificing" so someone else won't feel uncomfortable. Yesterday at the bank I wanted to do a variety of transactions, cash a check, pay of my credit line, put some in savingss, put some money in a CD so we can go to Honduras when they dedicate the temple (hopefully it will be in more than a year!) and I wanted to open a savings account for my girls. The more transactions my teller completed the slower she got. When I thought she was done with the CD, I started talking about S's savings. It took me a couple of minutes to realize that she wasn't done with the CD yet! When she finished the CD, she was so proud to be done that I just didn't have the heart to tell her I wanted to do more. So, I just left. Poor S, will she ever get a savings account?

I took all of the cats to the doctor today. It was R and L's 18 month check-up. The had to get four shots each! I hope I remember to keep them loaded up on Tylenol. I always give them some right before they get the shots. I just remember when I got all of my shots for the mission. I was miserable and in quite a lot of pain and discomfort! My arm ached so bad from the tetnus shot, I also felt tired and naseous. I hope R and L don't feel like that.

Before I left I made appointments for B's big number 5 (lots of shots : ( he wil be sad), R and L have to go back in 6 months and I asked if I could just schedule S with them. The receptionist said that the doctor recommended seeing only two kids at a visit. So, of course I caved and made a separate appointment for S. We wouldn't want to inconnvience the doctor. Why do I do that? Now I will take them all with me in February, May, and July... and lets not forget the WIC appointments in February, March and June.

Next week we go to the dentist. The kids loved it last time we went and I love the free toothbrushes. I wanted to call them teethbrush. Funny.

Jodi... I haven't called you yet to tell you that I don't have your photos. You probably sent them when my mail box was full. I kept deleting things, but it stayed full. I was so confused. Then I realized that I had to empty the trash folder. Shamefully, it took me weeks to realize what the problem was. That's what happens when your life isn't your own.

It is snowy hear today. I love it. We haven't had very much snow this season. Elias has only cleaned the driveway once so far. The Elders cleaned it the other time for us in exchange for me telling them who is inactive and who has moved out of our branch. Good Trade.

Well... love to all!

5 comments:

Jodi said...

Wow, your life is soo crazy. And it would help you if you weren't nice. Still, I like that you are.

Sam's dad asked how my sister with the twins is doing. I should let him read this last blog and he will hear the peace in your life.

I'll send off pictures. Love you.

Unknown said...

Wow, is right. I am amazed at what you go through. On my fourth kid I don't think I ever went to the doctor unless my kids were sick. You are a fabulous mom!!

ticee said...

You are a push over!!! You need to learn to assert yourself. The teller at the bank...it is obvious that she just needs more practice, so you would have really been helping her out by giving her more stuff to do. And the Dr. Are you kidding me? If you make 4 seperate apts. they shouldn't make a big deal out of it. They often see more than 4 patients a day, what does it matter that they are all in the same family?

8reese said...

Julie there is a restoration of ALL things. ( I heard a great talk in church)Alma 41:13-15 So If you are kind it will come back to you It will be worth it. Love you

Anonymous said...

You're a sweet little mother! I love your blog spot--you keep it up so well! I've been trying to e-mail you but it keeps coming back. What am I doing wrong?

hugs,
alina